Scope of D.Pharm
D. Pharm. course aims to prepare eligible candidates to:
- Fill orders under a pharmacist’s supervision, enter client information.
- Identify prescriptions, and process paperwork for orders.
- Understand and apply drug and medical terminology, as well as basic pharmacology.
- Understand drug dosage calculations, commonly used pharmacy computer systems, compounding, and pharmacy practices and procedures.
- Apply the ethics, legislations, and workplace safety regulations applicable to pharmacies.
The program aims to build elementary basic concepts of pharmaceutical science involving Pharmaceutics, Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology, Pharmacognosy, Human Anatomy & Physiology, Health Education, Community Pharmacy, etc. in students.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY (D. Pharm)